Eric graduated from North Dakota State University with a degree in Construction Management, and began his career with Mission as a Project Manager in 2012. Active in daily estimating and project management, Eric is detail oriented and passionate about growing long-term relationships. Outside of work, you’ll find Eric working on his home, enjoying the great outdoors, and spending time with his wife Megan and dog Nessie.
5 Things to Know …
- Enjoys sports, anything outdoors and traveling
- Owner of the two sharpest elbows on the planet. Able to cut through corduroy like butter.
- Convinced he would be in the NHL if it weren’t for his bow legs and limited athletic ability
- Interested in real estate investing and would like to own multiple rental properties
- Considers himself a hard worker that aims to please